Internet traffic and Azureus -

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 28 06:51:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:20:06 +1000 (EST)
Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> I dont have to justify myself to anyone, no ISP administrator has to

Your boss, your shareholders, your customers.  Every one of them has a right to
ask you to justify yourself in one way or another.  Make no mistake about it.

Coming here and blowing smoke about how hard done by you are by your customers
and how nobody understands you.  My my, poor baby indeed.

When you are asked to back up your ranting with facts, you immediately back off
and say "I can't tell you."  Well, if you can't tell us, then STOP TELLING US!

You're making yourself appear a fool.

> especially to a bunch of rednecks on some lame mailing list

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of us, and of this mailing list in
general.

Mind telling us why you're still hanging about, if we're all so stupid and
lame?  I'm sure there is a high-and-mighty mailing list somewhere that would
suit you better, and the rest of us idiots can go on with our regular technical
discussions.

You have no idea what most of us do for a living, and what kind of experience
we may or may not have.  Again, you're making a fool of yourself.  There is
always someone, somewhere, who is bigger than you are; there is always
someone who is smarter than you are and who has more experience than you have.