LimitRequestBody config

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 29 13:31:07 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 11:22 +0800, edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Mne is FC6 System,
> So, is there the Apache setting as the title ?

I see no "title" setting in Apache.

Put your *entire* message in the message, as a coherent sentence.  Don't
split it up between the subject line and the message.  Why?  Because
it's a pain.  And not all clients present the message headers along with
the message body.

Now, as to your query...  RTFM!  This isn't the first time I've noticed
you not bothering to read the manual, asking the list about something
that's already described in it.  Read the Apache documentation, look in
the list of "run-tim configuration directives".  You'll find it
mentioned, directly.  This wasn't hard to find out.  The configuration
file lists a URI for finding the documentation right at the start, and
you've got it included with your installation, if you prepend /manual/
onto your domain name.

e.g. http://localhost/manual/

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr