How to mount existing lvm drive on multi boot sytem

makalu at ansae.com makalu at ansae.com
Mon Sep 3 19:02:07 UTC 2007

Thanks Laurentiu. Looking at the docs, it sounds like I want to avoid using
vgexport/import because I still want to use it from my FC3 system, at least
until I finish getting the Fedora 7 partition all set up (it's a MythTV
server). If I run vgscan on it instead, will that make any changes to the
volume that would prevent me from booting back into FC3 and mounting it from
there?