FireFox: How to set font-size for F/F menu?

Scott (angrykeyboarder) geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Tue Apr 1 03:06:45 UTC 2008

Dan Thurman spake thusly:

> I have looked into  Edit/Preference and for the life of me, I am unable
> to determine why my menu-fonts are so tiny, like a size 6 or something.
> I cannot even read it.

That's really odd. I typically have the opposite problem. The fonts on
the menus are much larger than those in other apps.

> Seems that my Firefox is not taking the system font size although the
> system-colors are fine.

Firefox never does by default. It has something to do with XUL which is
what what Mozilla uses for it's applications.

> Can anyone tell me what I need to do to correct this?

I just did a Google search and came up with this:

            Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com
I've never used an OS I didn't (dis)like.
I'm angrykeyboarder™ and I approved this message.