FireFox: How to set font-size for F/F menu?

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 1 15:51:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 05:47 +0300, Antti J. Huhtala wrote:
> ma, 2008-03-31 kello 19:39 -0700, Dan Thurman kirjoitti:
> > I have looked into  Edit/Preference and for the life
> > of me, I am unable to determine why my menu-fonts are
> > so tiny, like a size 6 or something.  I cannot even
> > read it.
> >
> > Seems that my Firefox is not taking the system font
> > size although the system-colors are fine.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me what I need to do to correct this?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> Try pressing the Ctrl key of your keyboard and simultaneously scrolling
> the wheel of your mouse if it has got one.
>
> Antti

That changes the size of the font in the display as does ctrl + but does
nothing to the menu fonts. So does Preferences->Content

I would go to: about:config There are lots of font configurations there.
Maybe one will be relevant.
No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife in the shoulder blades will
seriously cramp his style.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net