Namazu Update Broke

Donald Reader fc-list at reader.ws
Wed Apr 2 16:55:17 UTC 2008

I am having dependency hell with the latest Namazu Update
Here is what yum is saying

[root at dads ~]# yum update
 * skype: download.skype.com
 * livna: livna.cat.pdx.edu
 * fedora: mirrors.cat.pdx.edu
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * updates: mirrors.cat.pdx.edu
skype                     100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
adobe-linux-i386          100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
updates                   100% |=========================| 2.3 kB
00:00
Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package namazu.i386 0:2.0.18-1.fc8 set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(time.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(conf.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(util.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(var.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(nmzidx.pl) for package: namazu
--> Processing Dependency: perl(document.pl) for package: namazu
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(time.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(util.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(document.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(nmzidx.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(var.pl) is needed by package namazu
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(conf.pl) is needed by package namazu

Doing a search I found all the files in /usr/share/namazu/pl as can be
seen here
[root at dads ~]# ls /usr/share/namazu/pl
codeconv.pl  document.pl  gettext.pl  htmlsplit.pl  seed.pl  usage.pl
var.pl
conf.pl      filter.pl    gfilter.pl  nmzidx.pl     time.pl  util.pl
wakati.pl

any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Donald Reader