Ati 9200 AGP not working

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 2 20:23:42 UTC 2008

Jim <mickeyboa <at> sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Installed kmod-fglrx and I'm having problems, it appears to me, that the
> Ati 9200 agp isn't supported by this kmod-fglrx driver, Am I right or
> wrong ??

You're right. Fglrx hasn't supported R2xx series cards such as this one for
months.

Don't install fglrx, this card works out of the box! The Free radeon driver
supports it for both 2D and 3D and has done that for ages. So remove all traces
of fglrx, and if it still doesn't work, reinstall Fedora and don't even go
anywhere near fglrx.

        Kevin Kofler