k3b verify written data fails - kernel bug?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Apr 5 20:14:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 00:49:20 +0200,
  Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I installed an older kernel to prove my theory: 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
> Located via bodhi and koji, and the highest one not 2.6.24*.

Verify has been broken in Rawhide for a while now. (Writing was also broken
for a while on one system, but has since been fixed.) I haven't worried
about it too much because I have other bugs I want to spend my effort on.
(I don't see much point in worrying about a bug that a lot of people are
going to report when I don't have time to deal with all of the oddball
case ones I run across.)