Fedora 8 does not install on laptop

Vincent Onelli vonelli at optonline.net
Wed Apr 9 23:02:40 UTC 2008

I am a bit disappointed not been able to receive any answer to my 2 e-mail. I am receiving 10 to 15 e-mail a day but none of them list the problem that I have, at this point since fedora 9 will soon be released I will wait and try F9.
I would like to establish communication with you people, as a newbie have some body to ask a question is a good feeling.  I do have couple other issue that I could not resolve on my own. So please I really appreciate some sign of life
Thank you so much,   Vinny