installed Package net-snmp - 1:5.4.1-6.fc8.x86_64 - cannot find snmpwalk

bobgolden no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Sat Apr 12 06:22:12 UTC 2008

I am new to the Fedora world and just installed my first operating system with plans to use it for my newest version of mrtg. To do this I need snmp services so I installed the above package but this must be something I missed because when I try to execute snmpwalk or snmpget I get the message -bash: snmpwalk: command not found.

Could someone help me out and help my learning curve.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=256469&topic_id=55213&forum=26#forumpost256469
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame robert.mersberger at goldenliving.com.