evolution

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Apr 14 12:57:02 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 12:15 +0200, roland wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:44:38 +0200, FAUCONNIER Valery     AWL-IT
> <valery.fauconnier at atosorigin.com> wrote:
>
> > try to launch evolution into a terminal, maybe you will get more
> > information.

----
indeed there does seem to be a lot of things wrong.

Personally, I would move the evolution folder before launching it...

get a command line...

$ mv .evolution .evolution-bak

Then I would launch evolution and set it up all over again.

Then if I needed e-mail from previous setup, I would either 'import' the
email from ~/.evolution-bak or quit evolution and manually move the mail
from the backup folder into the new folder.

Craig