PersonalCopy-Lite-soundfont

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 03:16:16 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 22:08 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 21:14 +0930, Tim wrote:
> > The C64 could do some rather interesting things, but sound quality is
> > something that I'd have praised it for.
>
> Typing correction:  Isn't something I'd have praised it for.

I heard my share of them, not quite studio quality midi ..not terrible
mind you, the C-64 busted it's little gut to do all the things that it
could do. Heckuva machine for it's day. It sure beat the heck out of the
Pet!

The soundfont file is about 100 times larger than the C-64 storage
capacity using floppies, so it has to be just a tad better, especially
with Timidity++ ! :) The guy that wrote it should get elected to Linux
Sainthood. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar