xine and .m4v

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:16:15 UTC 2008

on 04/16/2008 04:41 AM Michael Schwendt wrote:
hus I have no idea how to roll-back to the previous version.

> How did you check that?
> I see two releases of xine-lib-extras-nonfree in
> http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/8/

my bad. I knew that but forgot to mention. In fact xine-lib and
xine-lib-extras of corresponding versions have disappeared from
fedora-updates, thus that rpm is useless anyway.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running FC7 i386 and FC8 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./