Quick postfix questions

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather3.admin.niu.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:26:34 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Anne Wilson wrote:

> I may have got the name wrong.  It's not a Fedora tool, but a package that you
> need to install.  Yes, it was wrong.  It's 'system-switch-mail'.  Fedora has
> an rpm for it.
>
> Anne

Tood Anne, Mikkel---

Thak you all so much for your help. That did it. Thanks to Todd's
suggestions and then Anne for your help in system-switch-mail, it did the
trick. All my systems are on it now, and system-switch-mail even got
majordomo to work with Postfix. And WOW, is it fast! Now we'll see
just how good it is under load. I'll also see galternatives to see what
thatprogram will do. But overall, a GREAT first impression, and thank you
all for your help!

Gilbert