low power tv

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Fri Apr 18 04:05:34 UTC 2008

g wrote:

G.  I used the wrong term.  I apologize.  There are no interference
issues, nor are there any licensing issues.  A wireless network that
covers a 2 mile by 3 mile square area without Internet connection, is
called an intranet.  Any computer that can see the cloud, can
communicate with all the other computers, and participate in a
videoconference.  Thus, it looks a lot like low power tv.  Does that
make sense?  So, what's to keep that from happening?  Is it the cost of
the equipment for hosting a videoconference?  Do you know what's needed?
Tom