Fedora 6 Disk Space

Bruce Z wz332 at drexel.edu
Sun Apr 20 13:50:05 UTC 2008

Recently I was trying to install MATLAB software under vmware-fedora 6 and
found the disk space was not sufficient.  I checked out on the volume
manager and found that the volume space was limited to 7.8 GB (where the
actual hard drive disk space was 18GB).  I would like to reallocate the disk
space so to increase the volume space for fedora.  It would be appreciated
if any one tell me how how to do it, thanks.