Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Francis Earl lunitik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:29:24 UTC 2008

The only real benefits of Ubuntu are proprietary drivers by default, and
easier access to patent encumbered codecs... catering to users so much
is why Ubuntu is so popular... no other reason.

I just hope Ubuntu doesn't take off so much that such decisions comes
back to bite Mark Shuttleworth in the butt.