Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Francis Earl lunitik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:33:57 UTC 2008

You're mistaken. "Multiverse" and "Restricted" on their servers, as well
as every mirror that hosts Ubuntu, distributes these codecs and other
non-free things on their servers.

Take a look at 'ubuntu-restricted-extras' in the Multiverse repo on
their servers (packages.ubuntu.com) to see some of the things they are
distributing and maintaining for users.