Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Heitor Moraes heitor.moraes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:34:27 UTC 2008

Kid,

I started to go online with Red Hat Hurricane at 98.
At that time, BBS were the only kind of "online public universe" we
had here in Brazil.
And since that time, loots of kids like you always doing this
"flamewars" about top posting and then start to offend with this "you
are newbie" argument.

A Guideline is not a rulebook, and it's not suppose do be.
It's a way to make our lives easier.

I really think that "trim" + "top-posts" is easier to read.
And as not been mandatory...
I'll only bottom-post if that were a list for answers for a list of question.