Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 15:47:24 UTC 2008

oh god...

lawd, here we go again!! in san fran, bottom posting is cool...

i thing someone also stated that they once prefered side posting as well...

this thing happens a couple of times a year.. when the posting police on
various sites say "here's the correct" way to post dammit!!

nothing new here.. move on...!!

peace..