Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:13:22 UTC 2008

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> For whatever reason, outlook users seem handicapped when it comes to
> bottom posting. I have bottom posted a few times in replies to them
> and they have simply not seen the message

In business scenarios (more likely with outlook), top posting seems to
be the norm.  Replies are usually faster and you are not likely to need
to see the previous content to understand the response, but you may
still want it there for later reference or if you need to include
someone in the conversation that didn't see it at first.  On internet
mailing lists, though, many people will see the replies that don't have
any reason to remember the context so they will want to see that first
with the reply placed in line.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com