Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

gene horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 25 03:24:28 UTC 2008

I have Ubuntu installed on my main home PC + a thinkpad T42 laptop, and
Fedora installed on another Thinkpad T42 laptop.  I have to say, I wish
I'd installed Fedora on my main PC as well.  Fedora feels much more
stable and robust to me then Ubuntu does.  I think a lot of people like
Ubuntu because they like Synaptec package manager.  I've installed Yumex
on Fedora and it does the exact same thing.