Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 27 22:28:23 UTC 2008

Tim:
>> A big company taking the moral stand versus a handful of users taking an
>> opposite moral stand.  Guess which one wins?

Francis Earl:
> I don't see how setting up livna, or complaining about the contents
> therein not being in Fedora is a moral stand? It's just lazy and/or
> ignorant.

Do I really need to spell it out?  In the red corner we have a company
that has taken a stand on what they will and won't do.  In the blue
corner we have a user that has taken a stand that if the system doesn't
do what they think it should do, to hell with them...

Both sides are posturing about principles, but he's no David, and
Goliath isn't disturbed.

I read messages from the public lists.