Fedora Desktop future- RedHat moves

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Apr 29 13:49:16 UTC 2008

This is like deja vu all over again.

This is when all the folks that proclaim IANAL spout paragraphs that seem to
indicate IWBAL.

But yet....

I am sure this "discussion" has come up on this list more than one time in
the past.  At some point in time I start to sing one of the tunes from "Lost
Horizon".......

"The World is a circle without a beginning and nobody knows where it really
ends.  Everything depends on where you are in the circle that never begins.
Nobody knows where the circle ends.".....

And in the end, nothing new....nothing productive...comes to pass...