NetworkManager advice needed

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:51:40 UTC 2008

I've just installed Fedora with KDE 4.1 onto a USB stick, and I'm now wanting
to set up NetworkManager, since I'll be using it with the EeePC for Akademy
and holidays.  After all that's been said about system-config-network and
NetworkManager not being comfortable together I don't want to make a wrong
start.

Is the 'Network Connections' dialogue you get from right-clicking the panel
connection icon configuring NetworkManager?

Anne