webcam in xps 1530?

Nicolae Ghimbovschi xfreebird at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:07:25 UTC 2008

I'm not a owner of a Dell XPS 1530. But played with one.
Yes, the webcam works with gspca drivers.
The wifi also works, but you will need to install the original
firmware to connect to WPA protected networks.
The video 3D acceleration works out of box.

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 22:45, Marcelo M. Garcia
<marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm considering to buy a Dell XPS 1530, and I would like to know if some one
> consider himself a is a happy owner of one and if the Webcam works.
>
> Thanks
>
> Marcelo
>
> --

Mahatma Gandhi - "Be the change you want to see in the world !"