Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Bjørn Ivar Johnsen bjorn.ivar73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 01:38:29 UTC 2008

I tried to boot, shift alt f1, then used the ..http://..nvidia command
as bescribed earlier, but it just said that it could not find that
adress?!
What im I doing wrong here?
I will try more in the morning, as it is 03:36 in the night here now,
and hope to finally get it right then.
I am sure that i am just missing something here...

Thanks for all the help, and hope fir more:)

Kind regards:
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen

Den 10. aug.. 2008 kl. 00.58 skrev "Patrick O'Callaghan" <pocallaghan at gmail.com