Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Bjørn Ivar Johnsen bjorn.ivar73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 14:41:51 UTC 2008

I thougt so! Yes, I will try to use the cable instead, I still have
the one I used before! Thanks for the tip, I surteinly have a gut
feeling that this will work.. Most because of the error messages all
saying that they can not find the different net adresses. It sertanly
all points to network problems anyway.

Kind regards:
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen