Stripes on screen after installing Fedora

Bjørn Ivar Johnsen bjorn.ivar73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:03:32 UTC 2008

BTW, if I use the live dvd I can enter commands, but NONE that has
been suggested here, (and I have read them all!), works, exept for the
one that updates the system, but then it comes to an hault after a
while, and the only thing working is the reset button on the box!

Kind regards:
Bjørn Ivar Johnsen

Den 10. aug.. 2008 kl. 20.41 skrev "Patrick O'Callaghan" <pocallaghan at gmail.com