Project Stick In The Mud :-)

Russell Miller duskglow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 21:50:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Antonio Olivares
<olivares14031 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Write bug reports, look for solutions, share them with your fellow
> Fedorians.  It is an adventure.  Many things are improving and changing with
> new releases, but that is how software works here.  It is constantly
> evolving and moving forward.  At least here you have a voice and also
> choices to follow.  In many other OS, you have no choices.  If a program
> does not work it is too bad you have to pay for it and if it does not work,
> it is your fault or your computer.  Here at least everyone has a fair share
> of something biting back.  For some might not have many problems at all and
> are very happy Fedora users.

I did write a bug report a couple of months back that hasn't even been
looked at yet - and I handed them a new specfile on a silver platter.  Oh
well.  Maybe it'll get better the more reports I submit.

I need that modified version, so I'm about to start my own yum repository
just so users of my software can have it available.

--Russell