Where the h%^&^%$#! is KDE 4.1 ? Part II

Bill Crawford billcrawford1970 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:44:18 UTC 2008

2008/8/13 linuxguy <linuxguy123 at gmail.com>:

> The fact that you refer to common Linux users like myself as
> "freeloaders who bitch" demonstrates a big part of this and other
> problems within the Linux community.

You are behaving like one.

> Keep it up.  Linux adoption will stay at 1% for another 10 years.

I have noticed that most of these mailing lists were MORE civil places
to hang out BEFORE the massive influx of people who won't take the
time to understand that about which they complain, yet complain as
though they understand perfectly how it should be. I'd like to see
more adoption, but not at the expense of the strengths that made
"Linux" - the whole product / environment / community / whatever -
useful.