F8(1) vs multimedia production(0)

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 23:56:50 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 09:14 +0930, Tim wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 18:45 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > in that sense it's just the same as Evolution, which also encourages
> > top-posting
>
> Not here it doesn't...

Yes it does. If you hit Reply the cursor is left at the top of the
quoted material and has to be manually moved to the bottom. That to me
is "encouraging top-posting". I reported this on the Evo Bugzilla a
while back, and after exchanging views with the devels was told they
would add an option to change this in a future version.

poc