F9 boot-from-USB MemStick?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Aug 15 22:30:42 UTC 2008

	I got an inexpensive eMachines desktop the beginning of the year.  In
saving initial ca$h I now have a box where the DVD R/W now doesn't like
to work.  It seems this is a common problem with eMachines systems (I
had the same problem on one of their laptops, but I digress).  Here's
the sitch...

	No floppy and DVD doesn't work.  I need to boot from a USB stick and
try to install that way.  There is an overload of Fedora related sites
which makes it slightly cumbersome finding stuff at times.  So, is there
a Fedora "spin" that can be used with USB sticks for installation?  If
so, where might it be?

Thank you,
Joe

--