k9copy broken again in FC9 x64

Mick M. off_by_1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 03:21:14 UTC 2008

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> From: Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>
> Subject: Re: k9copy broken again in FC9 x64
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 12:06 PM
> Mick M. wrote:
>
> > Hi;
> >  FC9 fully updated, KDE 4.
> > When clicking "open file"
> > Instant crash.
> > "caused the signal 6 SIGABRT"
>
> rpm -q k9copy qt kdelibs
> please.
>
> And bugs should go to bugzilla.livna.org.
>
> -- Rex

Hi Rex;

 [root at localhost ~]# rpm -q k9copy qt kdelibs
k9copy-2.0.2-1.lvn9.i386
qt-4.3.5-2.fc9.i386
kdelibs-4.0.5-5.fc9.i386

This is a dual core Athlon Xp running x64.

If this IS a bug then I will report it.
There was a bug in k9copy x64 which was fixed with an update.
As I said I have not used it for a while, so not sure when it broke.
If this is a bug then I will bugzilla it.
It happens only when a disk is in the drive.
The previous bug crashed wheter there was a disk in the drive or not.

Mick M.