spooky coincidence or disk killer virus?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Aug 18 00:21:29 UTC 2008

> I agree with the others, most likey power or impulse related.

Yea, power could be it. I unplugged everything earlier in the
day the first one died because one of those "Wrath of God" style
thunder boomers was heading my way. Maybe I didn't turn it off
soon enough.

Anyway, it looks like the repos are up again, so I should be
up to date and back to normal soon with a couple of much bigger
disks (now if Fay will only stay as far west as possible away
from South Florida, maybe I'll be OK for a while :-).