Infrastructure status, 2008-08-16 UTC 1530

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Aug 18 09:39:29 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:27:22AM +0200, Florian Sievert wrote:
> the best way to handle the issue. Else, I need to calculate with the
> worst case and that is a security breach with compromissed signed keys.
> No information about the time the problem occurs, so you have to see all
> fedora system as possible compromised. That's not funny to be left in
> that situation with an "please don't install updates" and "the wiki will
> be back soon".

Hi,

The main Fedora developers and Red Hat have a strong background of
respectability, so I deposit my trust that if it was such a thing we'd
be notified about it.

Calm down, and wait, I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

Rui

--
Fnord.
Today is Setting Orange, the 11st day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?