fonts in QT application (Skype)

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Aug 18 13:56:25 UTC 2008

So Firefox is GTK app also? (because it uses gnome-settings)

What should i install in order to be able configure font settings for Skype
(QT,KDE apps)? (i really do not want to have KDE installed) ?
I have qt4config application i system --> personal. Where it stores its
config settings?

Thanks!

David