DNS poison? Yum tummy ache?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 18 16:01:40 UTC 2008

greetings,

to make this easier and more enjoyable, '4 in 1'.

first off, 'beware of greeks bearing gifts'.

****
Anne Wilson wrote:
> Now you are being offensive :-)  'Scotch' is whisky, and the Scottish people
> take this issue very seriously :-)

how little you know, teacher. not only do you not know of 'scotch-irish',
you do not know how to spell *whiskey*.

never forget what one of england's greatest prime ministers said to a teacher,

 'prepositions are something of which i know nothing of'

something of which i know plenty of is that you are wrong. i am correct.
i proved it to another teacher in junior high. from that time forward,
i have intentionally used term 'scotch-irish', and continue to do so.

read and learn;
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scots-Irish_American
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_(disambiguation)

and to ensure your understanding,
   http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/disambiguation

****
Mike Dwiggins wrote:
> Yes Anne, the proper term is Scots-Irish.  We are Scots and we drink Scotch!

mike, you need to check above also.

i use term 'scotch-irish' to see how many 'teachers' and 'scots' are ignorant
on subject. yes, i know i used 'scotch or irish' instead of 'scots', it was
only as of a 'broken linking' of 'scotch-irish'.

i enjoy scotch whiskey, but my favorite drink is metaxa.

if unaware, please see, http://www.metaxa.com

if you every have the chance to try it, please do. you will be very
enlightened as to what greeks can do with grapes.

****
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> Actually "Scotch" is legitimate English for the Scots, and may reliably
> be used to annoy them if you feel like living dangerously :-)

thank you, poc. no 'a+', but i will give you an 'a'.

it is my understanding, which web had nothing to offer on subject,
it was the scots who termed phrase to annoy and separate themselves from
the scots-irish.

****
Gene Heskett wrote:
> Ooops..

not really. all should be clearer to you now. :o)

>> 'tc,hago' = 'take care, have a good one'.
>
> And that's good, thanks.

you are welcome.

cheers to you all. i am going to have a metaxa break.

- --
tc,hago.

.

learn linux: