Infrastructure status, 2008-08-16 UTC 1530

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:19:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
>> maybe you should have waited? ;o)
> Yes, he likely better should have.

I said I was going to wait to facilitate a discussion, but I see no
reason to wait on telling people I plan to have one. If people are
talking about whether or not fedora-announce-list is adequate as a
mechanism for communication, then I want people to be aware that I am
interested in hearing well reasoned opinions concerning what a better
mechanism would be. More than that, I'm interested in talking to
someone who is willing to help put that better mechanism in place if
we reach a concencous opinion as to what the mechanism is.

Or I could just bury my head in the sand and ignore the discussions on
this list and elsewhere. You either want me paying attention as a
board member..or you don't.  If you don't just put me in your kill
file. And if you do, then expect me to wade into on-going discussions
and challenge people to put work into fixes project deficiencies.

-jef