Bluetooth headset in Fedora 9

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 19 10:36:52 UTC 2008

Tim:

> By the way, try and turn off the HTML posting to the mailing list.

Steve Repo:
> I'm using gmail and I don't see a setting here for text only however
> my encoding is set to use "text only".

It's still sending as HTML plus plain text (as before).  I don't use
Gmail, so I can't offer specific instructions about how to configure it,
but some mail clients call such mail "rich text," and a quick look at
the Gmail help seems to use the same term, suggesting that you might
need to look for an option like that.  If you can't find the option in
your Gmail settings, or their help guides, I'm sure someone else using
it on here can tell you exactly where the option is hidden.

>> Don't send private replies to my address...

> I hit reply and ensured it was sent to fedora-list at .  Not sure what
> happened here but I'll keep that in mind.

Nah, you're fine. That's in my signature to all mail on this list, to
let people know not to try privately e-mailing me, it won't work.  They
can post, but I'll never see it.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686