Bluetooth headset with fedora 9

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:43:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 11:50 +0530, Steve Repo wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
> <pocallaghan at gmail.com> wrote:
>         On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 21:24 +0530, Steve Repo wrote:
>         > Hello all,
>         >
>         > I have fedora 9 x86_64 install with all updates up-to-date.
>

>         Why are you re-posting this? You sent an apparently identical
>         message yesterday.
>
> Hmm .. it's obvious the first one didnt make it even after 24 hrs
> while my responses to other posts were immediate.

Not so. I saw it and presumably others did too. If you aren't sure a
post has made it to the list, check the archives at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/ before repeating it. The
lack of replies has any number of explanations and problems with sending
to the list are fairly low on the scale of probability, especially if
you don't get an error bounce.

> Since I enrolled to the list just to solve my bluetooth problem and
> didn't see my very first post to the list I thought I did something
> wrong and hence the second one.

Note that some mail clients will not show you your own posts unless you
make special arrangements. You can also configure your own list
subscription to not send you your own posts.

> Apologies to everyone esp. to Patrick.

No problem.

poc