Where is the old system monitor thingy ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Aug 20 02:58:13 UTC 2008

Hi;

I have freshly installed and updated Fedora 9.  There used to be a
system monitor applet that continually ran on your panel showing cpu,
memory and network usage etc..  You could adjust the widths of the
little windows that showed progressive bars for each chosen resource and
adjust the colours.

Does anybody know whether it has been removed from the fedora repo
and/or does someone remember it's name so I can refind it?

Not the gnome-system-monitor that comes now as a standard applet and
shows up on the System Menu under "about this computer"!

--
Regards Bill;
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3