Where is the old system monitor thingy ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Aug 20 03:16:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 22:58 -0400, William Case wrote:
> I have freshly installed and updated Fedora 9.  There used to be a
> system monitor applet that continually ran on your panel showing cpu,
> memory and network usage etc..  You could adjust the widths of the
> little windows that showed progressive bars for each chosen resource
> and adjust the colours.
>
> Does anybody know whether it has been removed from the fedora repo
> and/or does someone remember it's name so I can refind it?

It's still there in the list of applets that can be added to the panel,
on my Fedora 9 installation (default plus a few extras,
post-installation, but I didn't remove anything before installation).

It's "about" window says it's "System Monitor 2.22.3".

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.