pulseaudio, howto make it work?

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Sat Aug 23 16:12:11 UTC 2008

g wrote:

> Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
> <snip>
>> Well, by that logic, you could say that everyone that can not get PA
>> working are running the same systems...
>
> not according to pulseaudio site. log it and you will see what i mean.

I know that the hardware it doesn't work on is not all the same, but
the hardware is does work on is not all the same either. At least
some of it, and probably most of it, does not match the build
systems. So that is not the answer. The answer is somewhere else. It
may be some combinations of hardware/software is the problem.

Mikkel