non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:56:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> Do you think you could get a copy of the process document that was used
> in this incident (or perhaps a redacted version of it) that we could
> use as a starting point?

I know of no Fedora specific process document.  I very much doubt that
I can reach into Red Hat and pull the corporate policy as a reference.
 I don't even have confirmation that we were following Red Hat's
policy as written. As far as I know what happened was a best effort
compromise at community disclosure that even Red Hat's policy doesn't
cover specifically.  Just assume we are starting from scratch because
how to handle this in a community sensitive way has never come up for
serious discussion.

-jef