fglrx driver on F9 x86-64?

Julius Smith jos at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 25 21:49:10 UTC 2008

I downloaded the recent version 8-8 of the fglrx driver from AMD, and it
works for my radeon 4850 under F8 as long as I first boot into single-user
mode, then into level 5.  I cannot get it to work at all under F9,
presumably for the reasons described. - jos

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Raymond C. Rodgers <sinful622 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
>
>> Keep a watch on ati.amd.com for the next driver release.  When they
>> release it, livna will have it.  The real question is wether the next
>> ati driver version will support 1.4.99+.
>>
>> -LX
>>

> Thanks for the info LX!
> Raymond
>

> --

"Anybody who knows all about nothing knows everything" -- Leonard Susskind