triple-headed xorg.conf in Fedora using nv and radeon drivers

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 20:10:50 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Following up on my previous email on the subject, I've made some
advances to the configuration which have improved performance and
decreased hardware requirements.  My new setup has 2 24" screens on the
right, and a 22" screen in portrait mode on the left.  A radeon x300
card drives the 24" displays as a single randr screen, while an nvidia
gs7200 (NV46) card drives the CCW-rotated portrait monitor.  This is
running on the latest Xorg in Fedora 8 (Fedora 9 presently has trouble
initializing the second video card).

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com