Repair FC9 for new hardware

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Aug 28 22:18:14 UTC 2008

>Just checking – did you install any proprietary X drivers? From Livna or
>the manufacturer?
>
>Can you uninstall them, if so?
>
>Hope this helps,

Argh, I forgot! I *may* have had some Livna ATI drivers, but that same card is back in actually!
I forgot I moved it out from the old mobo with unused IG into a new mobo also with some other Intel IG but
am still using the ATI addin card.

Was it Livna who used sloppy rpm packaging making rpm queries hard? I figure I could just do a
rpm –qa --queryformat “%{NAME}-%{VERSION}-%{RELEASE}-%{PACKAGER}\n” or something?

What's an easy string for catching all Livna RPM's to later sort through?

Good thought, Thanks!
jlc