The Scope and Ownership of fedora-list

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:10:38 UTC 2008

g wrote:

>> Rahul is always gentlemanly enough to listen politely to other points of
>> view, then he always responds - as he must - with the policy line.
>
> bull. he is very good at giving answers to questions.

Yes, as long as they match the project's policies.

>> It is easy enough to obtain a list of thousands of references to any
>
> and so it would be with setting up and using a wiki.

Using a wiki is easy enough - setting one up so it is not constrained by
the fedora projects restrictions yet is visible enough to become the
central well-known repository for community provided information would
not be so simple.

> see my reply to Antonio Olivares.

I think you are mistaken.  Are you on any mail lists that have run some
time without an associated wiki, then added one?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com