Java and openjdk

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Aug 29 08:21:44 UTC 2008

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-08-29 at 11:53 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>>> Different conversation, I guess.
>>>
>> You claimed a official Java implementation wouldn't have issues. OpenJDK
>> is one.
>>

>>> Errr, that blog says it builds...  Is it your/fedora's policy that if
>>> something builds you should ship it?
>>>
>> You presume a lot without me saying anything of that as usual.
>>

> What in the hell are you talking about?  The sentence was a question,
> not a statement, in text, no less.  How obtuse do you have to be in
> order to miss that?  The real amusement tho kicks in when you assume the
> presumption on his side when it's actually YOUR presumption to attempt
> to make his question into a statement.  Fyi:  This ?  usually means
> question, and this .  usually proceeds a statement.  What you need to do
> is finish your 9th year high school grammar courses.  Did you ever
> manage to finally get that GED?

You are not a native English speaker, right?  The question itself is so
outlandish that it is very doubtful that it is truly a question being
asked.  I'm sure there is a unique label for this type of literary
technique...but it escapes me at the moment.

--
"Protozoa are small, and bacteria are small, but viruses are smaller
than the both put together."